With experience teaching English in several countries, and a PhD in English from the University of Iowa, I am passionate about working with others to improve their writing and language skills. Working remotely allows me to collaborate with a variety of individuals on a number of interesting projects, and to experiment with digital technology as a platform for learning.
- Remote and in-person English Tutor (2016-present)
- Elementary teacher at the Kuska school in Ollantaytambo, Peru (2015)
- Business English teacher with 36-langues in Lyon, France (2014)
- Adjunct Professor at Grand View University (2011-2013)
- Instructor and Teaching Assistant at the University of Iowa (2005-2010)